BOGO Bonus: Have more than one little chef at home? Purchase 2 offers and get 20% off the second! Use Code: CookingFun20 at checkout.
What you need to know:
- Recognized as one of the best cooking schools in the area!
- At the Gourmandise School of Sweets and Savories' 1-Week Cooking Camp, kids ages 6-12 will learn how to cook and bake delicious recipes - all from scratch!
- Camps available July-August; camps run 9am to noon
- There is a different theme each week: Junior Julias and Jacques (ages 6-10, July 7-July 11), 3 Course Meals (ages 6-12, July 14-July 18), Culinary Passport (ages 8-12, July 21-July 25), Pastry from Around the World (all ages, july 28-Aug 1), Bakery Bootcamp (all ages, Aug 4-Aug 8)
- Lunch is provided for all campers
- Reservations required: call (310) 656-8800 to check availability
Join us for our ‘Celebrating Our Members’ Sweepstakes!
Enter for the chance to WIN $100+ prizes worth $15,000
from great brands like NatureBox, Radio Flyer, The Land of Nod, Mini Boden, and more! To enter, visit: http://bit.ly/1oflMLl
Kristine, Mom of 3
The Gourmandise School of Sweets and Savories Website>
The Gourmandise School is a hands-on culinary school that focuses on teaching classic techniques using seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients.