Perfect for summer learning at home or while traveling! Help your little one get ahead for the next school year.
What you need to know:
- 2013 Moms' Choice Award Winner
- Red Apple Reading is an affordable, state-of-the-art, online program that helps children learn and retain valuable literacy skills
- Designed for kids 3-9 years old, it offers fun, captivating instruction that guides them to becoming active, confident readers in English
- This premium, lifetime membership includes 750+ online videos and activities, over 70 hours of instruction, access to all levels, progress tracking, downloadable workbooks, printable flashcards, and more - accessible for any computer with Internet access
- You'll also get $25 worth of iOS apps for free - for fun and learning on the go!
- Covers reading essentials like phonics, sight words, vocabulary, and reading comprehension
- Based on Common Core State Standards
- Click here for a video
Red Apple Reading Website>
Founder Tammy Bennecke is a mom who's also a credentialed elementary school teacher with 13 years of experience. Her award-winning online reading program, Red Apple Reading, is based on the work of education professionals who have spent decades in U.S. schools. Tammy's team includes experienced classroom teachers, reading intervention teachers, school psychologists, speech pathologists, skilled animators, highly-trained web developers, and parents of school-age children.