BONUS: Have more than one little lifeguard? Buy 2 and get 10% off the second! Use code: Lifeguard10 at checkout.
What you need to know:
- California Junior Lifeguard Program teaches kids ages 8-17 the skills necessary to protect themselves and others in the ocean environment
- 3-Week Junior Lifeguard Program (8/11-8/29) - kids learn step-by-step instruction in first-aid, CPR, rescue techniques, surfing, bodyboarding, overall ocean safety, and more
- All instructors are first-aid CPR certified lifeguards that have passed extensive interviews and physicals tests
- Camps are Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm; valid for listed camp dates only
- *All prospective campers must successfully complete a tryout session at one of the camp locations prior to being accepted into the program; candidates who have successfully completed a recognized junior lifeguard program in the past are not required to tryout again; please submit a copy of your child's certificate of completion if this is the case
- Uniform required; uniforms can be purchased online or at testing locations only
Join us for our ‘Celebrating Our Members’ Sweepstakes!
Enter for the chance to WIN $100+ prizes worth $15,000
from great brands like NatureBox, Radio Flyer, The Land of Nod, Mini Boden, and more! To enter, visit: http://bit.ly/1o1uigV
Kristine, Mom of 3
California Junior Lifeguard Programs Website>
Founded in 1991, California Junior Lifeguard Programs are dedicated to providing participants with the best instruction in ocean safety, lifeguarding skills, and surfing instruction.