BONUS: Have more than one little basketball player? Buy 2 and get the second for 10% off! Use code: Triple10
What you need to know:
- Voted Family Favorite by BayAreaParent for 3 years in a row!
- Sign your little all-star up for Triple Threat Academy's Co-ed Summer Basketball Camp - campers of all levels will learn fundamentals while building confidence in a fun and energetic environment!
- Their staff of professional coaches offer a solid foundation of skill development for beginning players and new, challenging development for advanced players
- Available for kids ages 7-15; camp dates vary on location and age group; valid for Alameda, Dublin and Oakland locations only
- Camp runs from 9am-2pm, June 16-19 & July 14-17 (Dublin location); August 18-21 (Alameda and Oakland locations)
Join us for our ‘Celebrating Our Members’ Sweepstakes!
Enter for the chance to WIN $100+ prizes worth $15,000
from great brands like NatureBox, Radio Flyer, The Land of Nod, Mini Boden, and more! To enter, visit: http://bit.ly/1o1uigV
Kristine, Mom of 3
Triple Threat Academy Website>
Triple Threat Academy is a year round basketball skill development program. Their focus is building the fundamentals necessary to succeed at whatever level a player wants to achieve. They specialize in offering the best and most innovative camps in Northern California. Nationally recognized, all their camps are skilled based and take place in the Summer, Winter and Spring.
Bishop O'Dowd High School
9500 Stearns Ave
Oakland, CA 94605
Alameda Point Gymnasium
1101 West Redline Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
Valley Christian High School
7500 Inspiration Way
Dublin, CA 94568