Bonus: Today, get the "Year Pack' KidCoder Beginning AND Advanced Web Design Complete Courses" and get an extra 10% Off. Use Code:Code10
What you need to know:
- Winner of 2013 Homeschool.com Top Curriculum Award, 2013 National Indie Excellence Awards, and more
- With Homeschool Programming, your students can learn to create their own websites from scratch!
- Courses are designed for kids in 4th-12th grade in any school environment (public, private, or homeschool)
- KidCoder: Beginning Web Design teaches kids how to create their own web pages using HTML; topics include website layout, HTML symbols, text styling, navigation bars, graphics, and more
- Start with Beginning Web or buy both Beginning and Advanced as a 'Year Pack' for extra savings!
- Click here for videos on each program
Homeschool Programming Website>
Homeschool Programming was founded by two engineers with a B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, and 17+ years of combined experience in the software industry. They believe that a student should be able to learn real-world, modern programming skills in a fun manner – and build on that skill set for years to come. Their courses let kids and teens take important first step towards what could become a lifelong hobby, career, and passion.