Want something new for the dinner table? Meals by the Week adds life to our family dinner routine -- and adds time to the clock and money to our wallets! A no-brainer for busy, budget-savvy moms!
What you need to know:
- Meals by the Week helps busy families organize delicious dinner menus that save time, trim the budget, and make meal time a delight
- Each week you'll receive a new store-specific menu linked to what's on sale at Trader Joe's, Safeway, Kroger, or another local store of your choice (choose from a list of options)
- Specific grocery lists means you'll only buy what you need
- Recipes can be adjusted to feed 2, 4, 6, or 8 people, and many can be fixed in about 30 minutes to work with your busy schedule
- Paleo, vegetarian, and low-calorie menus available
- With at least one slow cooker meal, and a dish that is transformed into a "Leftover Makeover" each week, you'll be free from the dinner rut while stretching your dollar!
Meals By The Week Website>
Meals by the Week creates weekly dinner menus linked to grocery store sale ads. Their diet-specific menus like vegetarian and 400-calorie dinners, offer plenty of variety. Family-friendly dishes help you make the most of the time you have in the kitchen, and a customized grocery list means you will know exactly what you need from the store.