We love that Ruby's Studio helps us teach little ones crucial life lessons in a fun way! Helpful solutions for everyday challenges - like dealing with big, scary emotions, separation, and sharing!
What you need to know:
- Winner of Dr. Toy's Top 10 Best DVDs of the Year, Parents' Choice Gold Award, Moms' Choice Award Honoring Excellence, 2013 Academics' Choice Award Winner, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, and 5 out of 5 stars from Common Sense Media
- As seen on Modern Mom, Cool Mom Picks, Daily Candy, and in Working Mother
- Backed by educators, Ruby's Studio's award-winning, beautifully animated DVDs, downloads, books, and music teach little ones about friendships, feelings, and safety in a captivating way
- Children will develop social skills, emotional skills, and school readiness through a series of engaging stories, music, and craft projects led by adorable host Ruby
- Designed for children up to 8 years old
- Learn more about Ruby's Studio and their childhood development experts
Kristin, Mom of 4
Ruby's Studio is brought to you by The Mother Company: moms on a mission to Help Parents Raise Good People by nurturing essential social and emotional skills in their young children. Learn more about The Mother Company.