We love the holiday editions of these lunchbox notes - a Plum District exclusive! There's so much to do during this busy season, and these let us put a little extra love in for our little ones when we're feeling rushed!
What you need to know:
- As seen on The TODAY Show, Oprah.com, Good Afternoon America, and in theWall Street Journal
- Warm your little one's heart with this Plum District Exclusive Assortment of HOLIDAY Lunchbox Love® notes for kids - perfect for their stockings, lunchbox, backpack, binder, or pillow!
- Your kids will love Christmas trivia from Santa, learning how to spell Hanukkah in different ways, and more!
- Give love and encouragement to your little ones while they're at school or somewhere else; a meaningful way to stay connected!
- May purchase up to 6 vouchers; limit 1 voucher per transaction; may not be applied to taxes; $6.50 flat rate shipping not included
Through December 8th, join us for our Holiday Countdown Sweepstakes! Enter for a chance to WIN 100+ Prizes Worth $15,000 from Mini Boden, Zappos, The Honest Company, and more! To enter, visit our Facebook page here: http://bit.ly/17bRZcC
Kristine, Mom of 3
Founded by lifelong friends and fellow moms - Judi Willard and Mary Fuller - Say Please produces greeting cards, clothing, and other accessories that feature positive messages in a hip and humorous way. Willard, a licensed psychotherapist, and Fuller, a journalist, have combined their talents to come up with upbeat phrases and sentiments that make people feel simply great. A portion of Say Please's profits also go to a specially selected charity.