"I've always loved beautiful books - the way the pages sound when I turn them, the smell of clean paper, the soft touch of the cover. I've made many photo books over the past 6 years since having my son. When I made my first MILK book, I was able to save my precious photos in the most wonderful book I ever could have imagined. I hope you love MILK books as much as I do!
And today, with an extra 30% off for Parents' Day, you can try your own MILK book for only $14."
- Beth, Mom of 1 and Plum District National Sales Manager
What you need to know:
- Every MILK Photo Book is made with acid-free, matte paper; a hard cover; fine linen binding; and ribbon closure
- Simple to make with easy autofill tool, prepared page templates, and many style options - PLUS their collaboration option lets up to 10 people work on a book simultaneously from anywhere in the world!
- Includes a BONUS Digital Flip Book for online viewing and sharing (Facebook, Twitter, email) - which allows you to upload video, too - AND a downloadable PDF version for your computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Choose the Medium Landscape Photo Book (20 pages or 80 pages) or the Large Landscape Photo Album (which comes in an elegant, linen presentation box)
- May purchase multiple vouchers; limit 1 voucher per transaction; does not include taxes and shipping; $9.95 flat rate shipping for the Medium Photo Book within U.S.; $19.95 flat rate shipping for Large Photo Album within U.S.
Beth, Mom of 1
Los Angeles: Beverly Hills, CA
Created by a team of award-winning publishers, MILK Photo Books and Albums are beautifully designed and produced to stand the test of time, to give you a book to treasure, and to hand down through the generations. Their goal is to bring the worlds of print and digital technology together to give you the best photo book-making experience possible.