Your kid can leap around the house for hours. And you, Mom, love to hit the dance floor whenever you have the opportunity! Transform your creative energy into coordinated, fluid movement with today's deals from DanceSport.
Their Made4Kids program is designed for ages 6-13, and each class lasts two-hours: one hour to learn new steps, and the second hour to focus on choreography. Students will explore dance styles such as salsa, merengue, swing, ballroom, and hip hop while they learn teamwork, build confidence, and explore different cultures and their history.
DanceSport also offers over 80 partner dancing classes for adults - in all dance styles! Classes vary in size (20-40 people), are divided by skill level, and give students a chance to learn new dance moves in a fun and supportive environment. No need to bring a partner with you because you'll frequently rotate partners during each class!
- January 14-April 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4pm-6pm
- Drop-off is 3:30-4PM
- Pick-up is available for PS 116, PS 40, and PS 33 (minimum of 3 kids from schools required for pick-up)
- Click here for schedule
- You'll register for a specific class that will be held the same time each week with the same instructor
- You may join a group course during the first 2 weeks only
- Classes must be completed during the 4-week cycle and cannot carry over to the next month
We love DanceSport! They teach dance and music in a great environment - and even help the kids with their homework!
New York, NY
Made4Kids educates kids through music and dance in a fun and safe environment. With over 25 years experience in partner dancing, Made4Kids incorporates music, instruments, and cultural practices with partner and freestyle dance to create an engaging, educational space for kids.