Take Dad to the theater for Father's Day!
What you need to know:
- Nominated for Best Family Show by the Off Broadway Alliance and the New York Post raves "it gets its important message across in fun and lively fashion, and if it makes your tykes think twice before engaging in piggy behavior you’ll be glad you took them!"
- Recommended for ages 3-10 (and grown-ups, too!)
- Shows are Saturdays at 11am & 5pm and Sundays at 12pm; dates subject to availability; runs through June 16, 2013
- Voucher includes $2 Facility Fee
- A percentage of ticket sales will benefit The Piggy Nation Foundation, teaching thoughtfulness and consideration through creative arts
Jill, Aunt of 2
New York, NY
Snapple Theater Center Website>
Piggy Nation follows Sammy Hamhock, a little pig excited to follow his Dad to work on Piggy Patrol, issuing tickets for piggy behavior. Piggy Nation The Musical! battles rude behavior found all around us, in a colorful and amusing update of the Golden Rule.