What's Diana Ross' youngest daughter up to these days? Chudney Ross, the highly accomplished writer-teacher-TV host, has created a wonderful world for children that combines a bookstore, bakery, and enrichment center - right here in Santa Monica.
Books and Cookies' has received rave reviews as one of the greatest places to entertain and educate your little one! With today's deal you'll get five drop-in classes for any of the following:
- Movers, Shakers, & Story Time (all ages): Mon at 9:30am. 35 min. Read stories, dance, play with musical instruments or the parachute!
- Baby Play Time (non-walkers): Mon at 10:30am; Thurs at 10:30 & 11:30am. 60 min. Encourage your baby's development with instructor-led activities from sensory stimulation to songs, games, and storytelling. Includes play time with age-appropriate toys and books.
- Story Time (all ages): Tues, Wed, and Thurs at 9:30am; Wed at 4:15pm. 35 min. Stories brought to life with enthusiasm, songs, and props!
- Toddler Free Play (walkers and runners): Tues at 10:30am; Wed at 3pm. 60 min. Make friends and play in a safe area full of age-appropriate toys and books, instruments, and more. No instruction provided.
- Creative Cookies (all ages): Fri. Drop in between 3-4pm. The perfect afternoon treat for kids of all ages (and adults!). Each child will receive two freshly-baked cookies to decorate with an array of frosting, sprinkles, and treats. Yum!
There is something for everyone at Books and Cookies in Santa Monica! I can't wait to try this baby music and movement class. I also lovethat it is drop in, no pressure needed!
Books and Cookies Website>
Books and Cookies is the spot for your kids to have fun with crafts, cooking, classes, and reading. They offer a kid-friendly bookstore, classes, and a delicious, healthy kids' menu at their cafe! Owner Chudney Ross, Diana Ross' youngest daughter, is a published kids' book author, TV host, and teacher with years of experience at the preschool and elementary levels. The high-qualified staff at Books and Cookies are former and current educators, librarians, performers, and professional chefs!