BONUS: Have more than 1 little camper? Buy 2 and get 20% off the second! Use code: Kallpachay20.
What you need to know:
- The best time to teach kids a second language is when they're young!
- Sign your little one up for Kallpachay's Spanish Immersion Camp for kids ages 2-9 years old
- Program includes sports skills, games, arts & crafts, singing, dancing, gardening, Latin cooking, water play, fiestas, and more!
- Their native-born, experienced counselors use a highly-dynamic immersion approach to naturally teach little one's Spanish
- Age groups, times and camp dates vary by location; sessions begin in June; choose either 9am-1pm or 9am-3pm (Monday-Friday); reservations required; click here for more information; sessions are subject to availability by location
- Additional fees apply for before or after session enrichment; lunch is not provided
Join us for our ‘Celebrating Our Members’ Sweepstakes!
Enter for the chance to WIN $100+ prizes worth $15,000
from great brands like NatureBox, Radio Flyer, The Land of Nod, Mini Boden, and more! To enter, visit: http://bit.ly/1o1uigV
Kristine, Mom of 3
Kallpachay strives to inspire kids to create, explore and discover. It was born in response to a growing interest in Spanish immersion programs in the community. The program is unique and innovative, and students are enticed to use the language rather than just memorize complex vocabulary lists. They believe in complementing classes with a little bit of Latin flavor, thus providing students with a sense of cultural and global awareness.
Saint Sebastian School
1430 Federal Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
6476 Santa Monica Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90038