If you're like us, you're really looking forward to the festivities, family time, and the good food that comes with the fall season.
This year, impress your guests more than ever before by learning tricks and tips from the pros at Saga Hill Cooking and Events. These award-winning chefs and party planners are here with a wonderful full-participation, intensive cooking class that will show you how to make the most delicious late-harvest meals. Here's what's on the menu:
- Pestos & Balsamic Reduction: Learn how to get the most out of your late-blooming harvest with some pantry staples including pesto, balsamic reduction, and stone fruit chutney made with late harvest berries.
- Zucchini Bisque: By utilizing one of the mother sauces, you'll learn how to create the perfect base for a hearty autumn soup which uses up the zucchini that has taken over your garden!
- Ruby Red Beet Risotto with Pancetta: Not your Nana's risotto! Learn about starch molecules so that you can master any risotto recipe.
- Fresh Pasta: Understand complex carbs so you're not left with gummy gnocchi! We all know how delicious the perfect gnocchi is.
- Fresh Caramel with Triple Chocolate Cake: After this, you'll never buy caramels at the store again. Learn how easy it is to make caramel on your own!
What's more fun than cooking with veggies grown in your own garden? Marianne created a wonderful fall menu designed to use all those tomatoes and zucchinis you don't know what to do with. Plus, pesto, risotto, and caramel w/triple chocolate cake! OMG!
Saga Hill Cooking and Events Website>
Saga Hill Cooking has a reputation as one of Minnesota's most highly regarded private and corporate cooking and events schools. They combine high service standards with imagination and innovation when putting together your perfect event. They excel at personal cooking classes and have extensive experience with both large scale catering and outside catering.