Today we're bringing you an incredible adventure from Gunflint Northwood Outfitters, designed exclusively for Plum District families. Their new series - called "Becoming a Boundary Waters Family" - will take you and your family on a 4-day, 3-night canoe journey that includes everything you could possibly need:
- Rustic cabin for the first night
- Route planning maps
- Sleeping bags
- Cooking gear (camp stoves are available for your camping nights)
- All meals are provided, starting with lunch on the first day of your canoe trip and ending with lunch on the last day
- Wilderness permits (Gunflint arranges for the permits, but plan on paying a base fee of $6, plus $16 per adult, $8 per child, and tax)
- The experience of canoeing on a fairly easy route of the famed Boundary Waters Wilderness, through multiple lakes
- Multiple wilderness campsites to choose from for your camping nights
- Additional meals are available before and after the canoe trip in either the Red Paddle Bistro or Justine's Fine Dining
Grab your hub and kids, pack your bags, and head to the river for a once in a lifetime experience.
Natural beauty of the Boundary Waters + exciting family adventures = one amazing family vacation! This is the first in the "Becoming a Boundary Waters Family" series and I am thrilled to introduce this Plum EXCLUSIVE to you!
Gunflint Lodge & Gunflint Northwoods Outfitters Website>
Gunflint Lodge has been offering top quality resort vacations and wilderness canoe trips for 85 years. They offer lakeside fireplace cabins, two dining rooms, guided activities, horseback riding, canoeing, boating, hiking, fishing, wilderness canoe trips into the Boundary Waters and a recently added canopy tour.