If you've got a little one scribbling on your wall, a teenager yearning for another creative outlet, or a personal desire to work up a masterpiece in the studio, today's offer's your answer, Mom.
The much-loved Kids at Art is here with a variety of classes to satisfy your artistic desires and keep the kids actively engaged this fall. Choose one or more of the following:
- Classes (ages 2-4 yrs) The littlest of artists will work with different mediums to learn the basics of art while completing a finished project each week. Caregiver attendance required (help encourage your child's creativity and participation!)
- Classes (ages 5-12 yrs) The classes Kids at Art has become known for. Explore paint, pencil, cray pas, watercolor, and printmaking, as well as collage, sculpture, and paper mache. Still-life drawing and painting skills will be developed.
- Lunch & Art (ages 4-5 yrs) For kids to attend after pre-K to enjoy lunch (pizza & juice) and complete art projects!
- Teen Portfolio (ages 13 yrs+) Advanced training, life drawing, and project help for teens applying to college or advanced fine arts programs. All projects are oriented toward building creativity and technical skills.
- Adult Art Classes (18 yrs+) For beginners and intermediate artists looking to develop their drawing skills. Learn about line, shape, form, color, value, proportion, and more.
For more detailed class descriptions, click here, and to view the Fall Semester schedule, click here!
My daughter took classes in their previous location and absolutely loved them! Now they've moved to bigger space and with more room to create. Their teachers are great. We love Kids at Art and so do all of our friends.
New York, NY