This offer is valid for Regular tickets only - click 'Make It Mine' to continue purchase.
For Premium tickets, click here
What you need to know:
- Bring your little ones to see the Vital Theatre Company's production of Peace, Love, and Cupcakes The Musical!
- Kylie Carson loves monster movies and zombie thrillers, but to avoid being made fun of by her classmates she starts a Cupcake Club. A popular girl at school tries to sabotage the big cupcake party. Will Kylie be able to save the Cupcake Club?
- Suggested for children between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- Show runs through August 31st; Saturdays & Sundays, 4pm
- Reservations required; show will take place at the Marjorie Deane Little Theater at the West Side YMCA
To purchase your tickets:
- Click on "Make it Mine" at the top of the page
- You'll be redirected to the Vital Theatre Company's website where you'll be able to select your preferred show date and seats
- Enter the promotional code PLUMPLCMD25 at checkout, and your purchase will be discounted to reflect the Plum District offer price
Kristine, Mom of 3
Vital Theatre Company Website>
Located on New York City's Upper West Side at the McGinn/Cazale Theatre, Vital Theatre Company is dedicated to producing entertaining and educational theater for young audiences. Since it's founding in 1999, it has been honored with the 2012 Off-Broadway Alliance Award for Best Family Musical, two Awards for Excellence by the Off-Off Broadway Review, and has received high acclaim from audiences and critics for being 'a wonderful place for parents to introduce their kids to the glories of live theatre, done well, and at modest prices.