Carden Conservatory features a strong academic program with emphasis on music, art, computers, foreign languages, drama, physical education and after-school programs. Small class sizes and nurturing teachers ensure your child receives the most complete education possible.
What you need to know:
- Valid for new students only
- Limit 1 voucher per student
- Tax and gratuity not included
- Must complete all child/adult paperwork prior to enrollment
- Fees do not include classroom supplies and/or uniform costs
- Price good for 2013-2014 school year on K-8th tuition
- Preschool must be used by December 9, 2013 and will be good for 1 year at start of enrollment
- All school Open House on Friday, March 1st at 6pm
Whether you have a preschooler just starting out, or want a better school for your child – Carden is a great place for your family.
Carden Conservatory Website>
Carden Conservatory is a private school specializing in preschool through junior high.