Cook up some fun this Spring break with farm fresh classes for the kids! They'll make fresh pasta, bread, sweets and more from scratch, using fresh fruits and vegetables. And they'll learn more than just how to navigate the kitchen, Mom – knowing how to cook also helps develop healthy eating habits!
What you need to know:
- Ages 5-12
- Pre-registration is required; valid for new enrollments only
- Spring Break Camps are on April 10-12 & April 17-19 from 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Day 1 Menu: Boston Brown Bread, Organic Fruit Jam, Cinnamon Sugar Crepes, and Calzones
- Day 2 Menu: Signature Herb Pasta, Caramel Fudge Truffles, Roasted Tomato Sauce, and Chocolate Ravioli
- Day 3 Menu: Spinach Pasta, Puttanesca Sauce, Ice Cream Cone Fudge, and Candy Easter Egg
My kids learned to cook when they were really young and now take the kitchen by storm! Young Chef's Academy teaches wonderful skills in a fun environment and gives Mom a break in the kitchen!
Newport Beach CA
Lil' Chef School Website>
Lil' Chef School offers a fun, educational and valuable experience that children savor for their rest of their lives.