Moms and kids agree that Jump-N-Art Camp at Pump It Up of Raleigh is the best way to keep active and creative during school breaks. Developed by a fine arts education center, Jump-N-Art helps kids hone their creative skills through exciting art projects, as well as keep them physically active with structured play activities, games and more!
What you need to know:
- Valid for ages 4-12
- Limit 2 vouchers per child in each household
- Camps are 3-days
- Voucher must be used in 1 transaction
- Bag lunch, socks and signed waiver are required
- Reservations are required and space is limited
- Minimum attendance per class is required
- Dates are subject to change
- February 26-28th - "Animal Safari"
- March 5-7th - "Feeling Lucky for St. Patty's Day"
- March 18-20th - "Tye Dye Fun"
- March 25-27th - "Hop Into Easter"
- April 2-4th - "Spring Break Fever"
- April 23-25th - "Hometown Heroes"
- May 7-9th - "Theme TBD"
- May 21-23rd - "Theme TBD"
The kids have so much fun at Pump It Up. I love knowing they're getting so much exercise and letting out their energy!
Pump it Up - Raleigh Website>
Pump It Up of Raleigh's private indoor arenas are filled with gigantic inflatable bounce houses, slides, jousting arenas and more.