If you really want this winter to be a winner, make a touchdown with East Bay Youth Sports!
Their camps keep your budding athletes active and mobile during their winter break, so you can avoid a major case of couch potato syndrome! This is the perfect opportunity for your sports fans to learn a new sport or practice one they already play, getting intensive, fun, age-appropriate training. Choose from two sessions: December 26-28 or January 2-4, both from 9am-12pm in either Concord or Danville.
- Tackle Football Fundamentals: (Ages 5-12) This is a no pads, non-contact introduction to tackle football. Players will learn tackle fundamentals and engage in flag scrimmages.
- Intermediate Tackle Football: (Ages 9-12) They'll pad up and engage in light contact, instructional football with a special emphasis on proper tackling techniques and scrimmage fun. Prior tackle experience required.
- Quarterback Camp: (Ages 9-13) Aspiring quarterbacks will learn the fundamentals of the position, proper throwing techniques and footwork, how to read defenses and more.
- Beginner Flag Football: (Ages 5-10) Players enjoy a session of fun and exciting development in the sport of flag football.
- Lacrosse (Ages 8-12): Kids will enjoy the fundamentals of the oldest sport in North America.
- Beginner Basketball: (Ages 5-10) Players will enjoy learning the basics of basketball, proper shooting , defense, positions, passing and more.
My son plays for East Bay Youth Sports and we love it! It's a great organization with a true focus on fundamentals!
SF/Bay Area, CA
East Bay Youth Sports Website>
East Bay Youth Sports Association is a year-round youth sports organization dedicated to the growth and development of character, sportsmanship, confidence, teamwork, ability and fun.