"We visited Peekadoodle and fell in love with both the club and founders Ellen and Kayla! We're thrilled to host our first ever members-only event at Peekadoodle -- in world-famous Ghirardelli Square. Join us, bring your family, and meet other Plum Moms! We'd love to meet you in person, too!"
-Susan Kim, Chief Executive Officer & Mom of 2
-Jennifer Nuckles, Chief Marketing Officer & Mom of 3
What you need to know:
- Join Plum District's exclusive kids' party at Peekadoodle! Open ONLY to Plum District members - no public access.
- Grab this offer quickly - space is limited to the first 50 kids (we'll have another party soon!)
- Sunday, August 11th from 10:30am-12:30pm - that's $25 for 2 full hours of family playtime!
- Parents are FREE; up to 2 adults per child
- All-inclusive party features playtime in open playspace and romper room, a continental breakfast (bagels, lox, pastries, fruit, and OJ), art and cooking activities, pizza and juice for the kids
- Invite your friends! May purchase 4 child tickets per family + 2 additional as gifts
Stephanie, Mom of 2
Peekadoodle Kidsclub offers quality, educational, creative fun for children five years and younger, Monday-Saturday (closed for Sundays for parties). This membership-based destination provides kids with an interactive play space where they can participate in educational enrichment classes all under one roof - in a safe, central San Francisco location.