Featured on the Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, CBS, HGTV, and more!
What you need to know:
- Enjoy a five-star rated, 90 min. tour of San Francisco on a shiny, red, fire engine truck
- This Halloween tour takes place almost entirely in the Presidio with ghost stories about different parts of the Presidio, including the pet cemetery (child friendly)
- Tour departs from Cannery Fisherman's Wharf, 6:30 PM & 8:30 PM
- Reservations required; 48 hour notice to cancel/reschedule
- Limit 8 vouchers per family; runs from October 10th through October 31st; 2 departures each night
- Not recommended for children under 2
- Tour does not run in the rain, tickets will be refunded or rescheduled depending on the passenger's preference and availability
This deal qualifies for a bonus 1-year subscription to FamilyFun Magazine (while supplies last)! This family-favorite magazine will automatically be shipped to your billing address - at no cost whatsoever. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/14G4elS
Stephanie, Mom of 2
San Francisco Fire Engine Tours & Adventures Website>
Enjoy riding high on these tours. Even if you've seen these sights before, this is a whole new experience on the big, red, shiny Mack Fire Engine. Authentic fire gear is provided for your warmth and comfort (and looks great in your photos)!