Featured on the Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, CBS, HGTV, and more!
What you need to know:
- Enjoy a five-star rated, 2-hour tour of San Francisco on a shiny, red, fire engine truck
- The tour highlights the 1950s with its music and fun facts and features beloved landmarks like the Presidio, Golden Gate Park, the PaintedLadies, and Haight Ashbury as well as a stop for free ice cream at the Ice Cream Bar in Cole Valley
- Tour departs from Fisherman's Wharf, 5PM and 7:30PM
- Reservations required; 48 hour notice to cancel/reschedule
- Limit 8 vouchers per family; runs August 16th-31st only
Stephanie, Mom of 2
San Francisco Fire Engine Tours & Adventures Website>
Enjoy riding high on these tours. Even if you've seen these sights before, this is a whole new experience on the big, red, shiny Mack Fire Engine. Authentic fire gear is provided for your warmth and comfort (and looks great in your photos)!