Your little ones are growing up fast, and as a Mama, you do your best to make sure that every day is full of learning, fun, and challenging activities.
FasTracKids is here with 8-week sessions for kids 3 to 6-years old that'll give them opportunities to imagine, create, analyze, and expand their minds to see possibilities. While working in close cooperation with an experienced teacher, each child will be encouraged to ask questions and gain the confidence needed to engage fully in the classroom and beyond. Smart Boards are used in all classes for the most sophisticated, high-tech learning experience a young student can have.
Choose one or all of the following eight-week sessions:
- Speech, Drama, and Art (Sept/Oct 2012): Share the spotlight while exploring creative and dramatic arts, music, and movement; learn how to express creative ideas
- Economics (Nov/Dec 2012): Examine products from around the world; participate in an imaginary research survey; and create a marketing strategy to understand the impact of economics in daily life
- Literature (Jan/Feb 2013): Learn about different creative writing styles and emotional expression through international literature; create narratives; discover how to separate fact from opinion
- Technology (March/April 2013): What makes a light work? How does a refrigerator keep juice cold? Examine transportation, electrical, and computer technologies
- Mathematics (May/June 2013): Count different items as part of computer and art activities; learn about clocks and time, geometric shapes, and compare measurements
This is a wonderful way to supplement your child's education. Choose one or all five sessions to keep your son or daughter learning great things throughout the year!
New York: Brooklyn, NY
FasTracKids - NY Website>
FasTracKids' mission is to provide fun, interactive programs that infuse a love of learning in children preschool-aged through early elementary school and beyond.